Here are top 10 Most Bizarre Genetic Mutations in Humans - AllTimeTop
Subscribe to Our channel- https://goo.gl/PUm7OK
these are biological differences lead to Bizarre genetic mutations that are extremely rare, and sometimes debilitating. Historically, many people suffering from these Genetic mutations were labeled monsters or freaks.
Thank you so much for watching! and we appreciate your support!!
Do you have an idea for a Top 10 list? then Suggest ideas at : https://twitter.com/TheAllTimeTop
Here are our most recent Alltimetop videos :
Top 10 most beautiful Hollywood actresses of all time-https://youtu.be/UXj7o87DBQA
10 Most Expensive Virginities Ever Sold - https://youtu.be/Qm5HWMURmbU
10 Places You Are NOT Allowed To Visit In The World-https://youtu.be/x3f0Z9ELWwk
10 Dumbest Japanese Inventions Ever - https://youtu.be/m_3Hf46W7OQ
Here are list of top 10 Most Bizarre/Unusual Genetic Mutations in Humans
1. Progeria : Those born with progeria typically live to their mid teens to early twenties. This genetic disorder is as rare as it is severe. The classic form of the disease, called Hutchinson-Gilford Progeria, causes accelerated aging.
2. Uner Tan Syndrome : This is a controversial condition,whose most obvious property is that people who suffer from it walk on all fours. UTS is a syndrome that was discovered by the Turkish biologist Üner Tan.
3. Hypertrichosis : it affects as few as one in a billion people; and in fact, only 50 cases have been documented since the Middle Ages.
4. Epidermodysplasia Verruciformis : disorder is extremely rare and it makes people prone to widespread human papillomavirus (HPV) infection. They are wart-like lesions and sometimes even wood-like and horn-like growths.
5. Severe Combined Immunodeficiency Disorder (SCID): known as the Boy in the Bubble Disease, it’s a disorder in which individuals are born without an effective immune system.
6. Lesch–Nyhan Syndrome : LNS genetic disorder affects one in every 380,000 births, nearly all of them boys. It results in an overproduction of uric acid.Those affected suffer from kidney and bladder stones.
7. Ectrodactyly : its known as lobster claw hand, individuals with this disorder have a cleft where the middle finger or toe should be.
8. Proteus Syndrome : This is very a rare condition characterized by overgrowth of the bones, skin, and other tissues.
9. Trimethylaminuria : This is a weird genetic disorder that causes a strong body odour usually described as like rotting fish, faeces or garbage.
10. Marfan Syndrome : Typical characteristics of Marfan syndrome include:being tall, abnormally long and slender limbs, fingers and toes,heart defects.
Our Social Media:
Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/AllTimeTopVideo
tumblr : http://alltimetop.tumblr.com
Sad Trio Kevin MacLeod
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
All images were fairly used during the making of this video for educational purposes. We do not mean to victimize anybody emotionally.
For More Visit - http://www.alltimetop.com