ONLY THE BEST of ALBERT EINSTEIN's inspirational quotes!
• It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
• Information is not knowledge.
• Everything should be as simple as it is, but not simpler.
• If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.
• The attempt to combine wisdom and power has only rarely been successful and then only for a short while.
• Memory is deceptive because it is colored by today's events.
• Creativity is intelligence having fun.
• The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
• Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
• When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.
• Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
• Compound interest is the most powerful force in the universe.
• If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.
• Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.
• Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions.
• It is not that I'm so smart. But I stay with the questions much longer.
• You can never solve a problem on the level on which it was created.
• The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
• The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.
• Never memorize something that you can look up.
• Solitude is painful when one is young, but delightful when one is more mature.
• Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
• Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking.
• I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
• A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
• Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
• There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.
• I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right.
• If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.
• Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
• The only source of knowledge is experience.
• Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
• Force always attracts men of low morality.
• The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
• The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
• Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed.
• Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.
• You never fail until you stop trying.
• Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
• Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.
• Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.
• Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.
• Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.
• Education is the progressive realization of our ignorance.
• The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life. Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat.
• If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got.
• Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
• Imagination is more important than knowledge.
• What is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right.
• Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.
• If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?
• I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.
This channel presents only the best quotes for various subjects /topics/authors. Update daily!
★★★ Subscribe to this channel ( https://goo.gl/aU6b7a
★★★ Popular contents
-- Best Quotes ( https://goo.gl/L41NCG
-- Inspirational Quotes by Business Leaders ( https://goo.gl/IZrtRH
-- Inspirational Quotes by Celebrities ( https://goo.gl/lYO1qv
★★★ Music used:
Green Leaves by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/