Trading without Stop Losses. http://www.financial-spread-betting.com/course/technical-analysis.html PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE THIS VIDEO SO WE CAN DO MORE! No Stop Forex Trading? No Stop Loss Forex Trading Strategy. Why some tradres quit using stop loss orders and why many professionals don't use stops. Trade without stoploss, think out of the box, can you? The Arguments for not using a stop loss...
We probably know that stops loss orders are very useful for risk management. We talked about the best ways to place them, how far away they should be, how we structure them...etc
But what about not using a stop loss at all? Am I recommending this? Not necessarily but I wanted to discuss it
1) Probability of touch and probability of close. The probability of touch is twice the probability of close.
2) Markets go stop hunting. There is a general liquidity hunt in the markets and this happens.
3) You can never be perfect. We can rarely be perfect with our entries - it may be more dynamic than just buying, stop and out.
4) You can control risk with trade size. If no position is going to damage you regardless of the outcome, perhaps you are better off not using stops.
5) Many professionals don't use stops - they are always evaluating as opposed to utilising stops.