In this frequently asked questions about Honey Bees Episode #10, we discuss:
Bee Culture Magazine Subscription: https://amzn.to/2V8otVd
1) My opinion of Warre Hives.
2) Feeder Shim Dimensions and Plans: https://youtu.be/ZOi8wF882qE
3) Using Steam to melt wax and sanitize hive boxes: https://youtu.be/Wzkxq7qGqxQ
4) After losing hives, incoming packages and nucs. Discussion.
5) What is the best thing to feed honey bees in spring and best way to give it to them? Landing board entry feeder? Pollen Substitute Study: http://scientificbeekeeping.com/a-comparative-test-of-the-pollen-sub/
6) What about Re-Queening a colony with a different strain of Queen Bee?
7) What equipment should I have ready for spring?
Links to some items discussed in this video:
Ultra Bee Dry Pollen Substitute: https://amzn.to/2uANXij
Ultra Bee Protein Patties: https://amzn.to/2HUvear
Acorn Wax Dipped Frames: https://amzn.to/2FLSBQY
Mann Lake Waxed Frames: https://amzn.to/2I0vlQJ
Honey B Healthy extends sugar syrup freshness: https://amzn.to/2I238Ji
Rapid Round Feeder: https://amzn.to/2YC6PeJ
Flow Hive Discount Link for $50 off https://mbsy.co/hpFB2
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.