This video will show you step by step how to make your own print then cut wine label stickers using your Cricut and a printer! Written materials and step by step directions below! XO
*Shop all my Amazon favorites here: https://www.amazon.com/shop/thecraft_scraps
*Shop all things Cricut with my affiliate link here: https://home.cricut.com/?sscid=11k3_cdafa&utm_campaign=1955927&utm_medium=affiliates&utm_source=shareasale.com
1) Auntie Tay Sticker Paper (find it here: https://shopauntietay.com/collections/patterned-htv-1 | Use my code “thecraftscraps” for 10% off!!)
2) Inkjet Printer (Mine is the HP Inkjet 3755: find it here https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GAIU7HG/?ref=idea_lv_dp_ov_d&tag=aiponsite-20&linkCode=ic6&ascsubtag=amzn1.ideas.2X1YKF3L2JIQN)
3) Wine bottle!
*I do receive a small commission if you shop my links - thank you for supporting me!*
Wine Bottle Label Step by Step Directions
1) Open Design Space
2) Make a new project/canvas
3) Make a rectangle shape the size of the existing label or a little bigger (or, whatever shape you want to cover the existing label – I chose rectangle)
4) Choose your font – I chose Magnolia Sky from www.Dafont.com
5) Write your text and size appropriately for your sticker
6) Highlight all text and click weld so it is easy to move over to your sticker
7) Insert images as you like (mine are watercolor flowers that I purchased from www.designbundles.net ) and arrange them!
8) Once you have your sticker how you like it, highlight text, images, and rectangle (either click and drag over everyone or click everything while holding shift key) and click FLATTEN – this will make your sticker one solid image.
9) Once you have your sticker label ready to go, click MAKE IT
10) Click send to printer
11) Leave bleed on and click PRINT
12) Insert sticker paper into inkjet printer (sticker paper side up/facing you)
13) Once printed, put the sticker sheet on your blue mat
14) Change your cut settings to COPY PAPER then select LESS PRESSURE (this is what worked for me after trying multiple different settings)
15) Load mat into machine
17) Once finished, you have your sticker! Slap it on your bottle and you are ready to go girl!