Chicken Cutlet Recipe
Boneless Chicken - 250 gms
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Chili powder - 1 tsp
Ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
Pepper - 1/4 tsp
Potatoes - 2 nos.
Oil - 1 tbsp
Fennel seeds - 1/4 tsp
Chopped Ginger - 1/4 tsp
Chopped Garlic - 1/4 tsp
Chopped Green chili - 1/2 tsp
Onion - 1 no. chopped
Few chopped Mint leaves
Few chopped Coriander leaves
Egg - 1 no.
Oil for deep frying
1. To the boneless chicken pieces, add turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt, pepper & ginger garlic paste. Mix well
2. Pour little water in a pressure cooker and add the chicken pieces and cut potatoes. Pressure cook them
3. Remove the potato skin. Shred the chicken pieces.
4. In a wide pan (Buy https://goo.gl/ptL2ye ) heat oil. Add fennel seeds, chopped ginger, garlic & green chilli, Onion and saute till its transparent
5. Add the shredded chicken & potatoes. mix well and mash the potatoes while cooking. check for salt and remove
6. To the mix, add mint and coriander leaves. Mix well. Your cutlet filling is ready
7. Roll the fillings into patties. Dip in beaten egg and coat with breadcrumbs
8. Refrigerate them for 10 minutes
9. Finally deep fry (Buy https://goo.gl/NrZ8Um )the chicken cutlets till its light brown in color.
10. Your Crispy Chicken Cutlet is ready to be served hot. You can serve this with any chutney or sauce.
A Ventuno Production: ventunotech.com
#chickenrecipe #chickenstarterrecipe #chickencutlet
Find out how the authentic Filter Coffee a.k.a "Degree Kaapi" is made in this short and simple video.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com