Stream Alerts, Stock & options Bootcamp, & real estate course: http://bit.ly/2UQlZif
Nightly Watchlist/main channel with tutorials:
Support the stream
FOLLOW & DM ME YOUR # ON INSTAGRAM FOR THE 11 @ 11
Get your Tastyworks Account here:
How option pricing works and finding 1000% gainers:
Tutorials on Spreads:
How to Roll over options/spreads:
How we setup our long term portfolio and dividend investing:
1. Love thy CHAD as you love yourself. Be positive. Respectful. Remember treat yourself that way.
2. No rocket ships. If uncertain of this rule, avoid rocket ships at all costs.
3. If you get banned, you must be reborn, your sins are forgiven however you must shed your old name. Everyone is always welcome to learn and contribute, everyone will be treated the same, you will often notice despite the name the same behavior/disrespectfulness/rudeness will always get banned. We ban the behavior not the person.
4. DO NOT FLEX GAINS. You can if you post the trade before hand and overall just mention the thesis towards it. Indiscriminate flexing results in a ban.
5. DO NOT FLEX LOSSES. Same as rule above, we do not encourage a culture of glorifying losses or hyper focusing on the negative.
6. DO NOT JOKE ABOUT FITNESS / PUSHUPS. During our holy hourly exercises it is extremely encouraged to only discuss what physical activity you have done. Joking about or joking around this time is a zero-tolerance zone. I am telling you now, your joke about it already sucks, exercise extreme caution in what you say during this time.
7. Be respectful during the 11 @ 11. You are not the one speaking in front of everybody, you know nothing about these people. Any side eye or shade during a phone call will result in an instant ban.
8. None of these trades are a recommendation to make a trade or financial investment, even if I say this is a recommendation I am talking to myself or one of my personalities. Stream alerts are not trade alerts, they are literally alerts of what is happening on stream. Copying my trades will most likely result in a loss. You can make the same trades as me, sure, but you are not me and your mindset is different, assume I am going to lose on every trade.
9. Like the video & subscribe, if you're a real OG make sure you turn off ad-block. If you're not on the main channel, you're playing yourself.
10. If you simply follow rule #1 it encompasses every single rule and you won't have to worry about anything. If something is wrong with the feed or you have suggestions on stuff that should be included or done differently, constructive criticism is always welcome. Complaining is not. We like solutions not focusing on problems!
11. CALLING PEOPLE OUT: Keep it positive and respectful. If someone else is breaking the rules or you disagree with what they are saying or have any differences whatsoever, IF YOU CALL THEM OUT NEGATIVELY you will get clapped.
This is all live and in real-time, feel free to ask any questions about trading. If I don't answer it is probably because I am in my zone trading given the current market environment, I will get to your question whenever I have an opportunity. Good luck trading and understand this stream is for educational purposes. Do not copy the trades. Option trading is really risky and you are more than likely going to lose your money copying anything you see on this stream or channel. Consult with a professional before making any financial investment.
Trading on 4 different platforms: Etrade pro (screen shown), tastyworks (also shown), Robinhood options (progress on main channel), and my main portfolio.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHANNEL FOR LIVE TRADING DAILY! MAIN CHANNEL FOR NIGHTLY WATCHLIST & TUTORIALS!
#StockMarket #Robinhood #DayTrading
DISCLAIMER: These videos are for educational purposes only. Nothing in this video should be construed as financial advice or a recommendation to buy or sell any sort of security or investment. Consult with a professional financial adviser before making any financial decisions. Investing in general and options trading especially is risky and has the potential for one to lose most or all of their initial investment