"Bank of Baroda education loan for abroad studies" is the 7th episode from the web series "Loanflix- Abroad Education loans simplified" by WeMakeScholars. Start your abroad education loan process by submitting the application @ https://www.wemakescholars.com/bank-of-baroda-bob-education-loan-application-form
In the previous episode, we have discussed the major aspects of SBI abroad education loan (documents, timeline & process). Check the episode @ https://youtu.be/t2WogoqxGcA
This episode gives a brief about the process of abroad education loan through the Bank of Baroda. Here are the time stamps for the topics, which are discussed in the video:
1. Introduction (0:20)
2. Education loan schemes of Bank of Baroda (1:17)
3. Baroda Scholar scheme (2:11)
4. Loan Amount (2:34)
5. Rate of Interest (3:13)
6. Moratorium period (4:22)
7. Related Expenses (4:47)
8. Accepted Collateral (5:23)
9. Loan Margin (6:00)
10. Accepted Co-applicants (6:25)
11. Executive development program (6:59)
12. HACK of the episode (7:55)
13. Conclusion (8:34)
If you are planning to start your abroad education loan process/facing any issues regarding abroad education loan, you can request a call back @ https://www.wemakescholars.com/study-abroad-education-loan Our Financial officer will get back to you and assist you until the sanction.
This web-series is aimed at empowering students with the know-how of their education loan to study abroad. The last six episodes were on:
1. Introduction to study abroad education loan - http://y2u.be/-TJ0XCrL0dw
2. Secured education loans - https://youtu.be/ORjGUYJBumc
3. Abroad Education Loan without collateral - https://youtu.be/0yUEfa7kZPA
4. Documents for Education loan - http://y2u.be/5PtpYVQ7Oo8
5. SBI education loan for abroad studies - https://youtu.be/RV9YzICizSw
6. SBI Education Loan- Documents, Process & Timeline - https://youtu.be/t2WogoqxGcA
Hope you all found this episode useful. Stay tuned for the next episode on "Issues of Govt banks"
Please subscribe to our channel for more such Informative videos. Also, do like and share with your friends. Good luck!
Shot, Edited & Directed by Sreeman Reddy
About the Presenter - Damini Mahajan is a visionary entrepreneur and co-founder of WeMakeScholars.com, an education finance start-up for international education. Damini has been mentioned as "Top Women in Tech" by The Asian Entrepreneur. She has also been awarded as the winner of Silicon Valley Challenge by Action for India 2016 and was in Top 75 start-ups in Power of ideas by Economic Times at IIM Ahmedabad.
Stay connected to know more:
Like us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wemakescholars
Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/wemakescholars
Contact us at [email protected]