Hidden Gmail Feature: Add Stars and Icons to Your Emails
Track your emails for free, with MailTag ➜ https://www.MailTag.io
In today's video, Blake from MailTag shows you how to add stars to emails in Gmail.
If you enjoyed this tutorial on how to mark emails with colorful stars, please be sure to click the like button and subscribe!
STEP BY STEP:
#1). Login to your Gmail Settings
#2). Scroll down to the section labeled "Stars"
#3). Select the "all stars"
#4). Save changes.
#5). Done! Test it for yourself by sending an email.
MailTag is a browser extension that lets you track your emails in real-time, for free.
WHO IS MAILTAG FOR?
- Account managers, businesses, sales teams, and people with direct client relationships
- Professionals looking to increase their productivity and track emails
- Teams, project managers, coordinators and internal communications
- Independent contractors, professionals, and freelancers
- Professionals actively looking for employment
- Anyone sending emails from Gmail
How to Cancel an Email Sent in Gmail - https://youtu.be/_1r3Wy4C9eM