6 Amazing Cooking Gadgets/Tools you can probably do without, but life would be a little duller if these didn't exist.
1) Apple Peeler http://geni.us/Applepeeler
2) Melon Cutter http://geni.us/BmpG
3) Apple Spiral Cutter http://geni.us/Appleswirlcutter
4) Egg Yolk Sucker http://geni.us/eggsucktioncup
5) Egg Skull http://geni.us/eggskull
6) Egg Scrambler http://amzn.to/1nAp8xQ
All Recipe Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/MakeSushi1/videos
This YouTube Food channel is all about making sushi recipes and trying to teach great food recipes.
What to support this channel? you can do the following:
1) Share this video on Facebook, Google + or Twitter
2) Show your support on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/makesushi1
3) Add my channel to your featured channel box "makesushi1"
4) Embed this video on a blog
*Thank you for your support*
*SOCIAL MEDIA :*
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/+MakesushiOrg/posts
InstaGram: @MakeSushi1 or use the hashtag #makesushi1
Music Royalty Free Music:
Music from audionetwork.com (paid for license)
cameras used to film this:
Canon 5D m3: http://amzn.to/1iiSP3o
secondary camera Canon 6D : http://amzn.to/1EC8yop
sometimes a GoPro Hero4: http://amzn.to/1WeCBqK
Produced by http://www.makesushi.com Chef: Davy Devaux
link to this video for sharing: https://youtu.be/5hnFxU88NWI
last week's video: https://youtu.be/SbxDV8DVVeA
want to remodel your kitchen? try some small business loans to make your dreams come true www.fundingcircle.com they also make small loans :)
I use affiliate links to share products I like, find useful, and feel that readers will find helpful. These links can help me generate income to support the costs associated with making video tutorials.
Please watch: "Dragon Sushi Roll Recipe - Japanese Food (delicious)"