Regardless of circumstances, all teens are subject to both risk and protective factors. This video offers an overview of some common factors, and how they may be changed.
To see additional videos ,please go to our YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/CTRADA ), or go directly to the videos using the following links:
(1) Multidimensional Family Therapy, An Introduction (Part 1 of 2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiOiOERc82o
(2) Multidimensional Family Therapy, An Introduction (Part 2 of 2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzjGqlPlU-g
(3) Risk and Protective Factors http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MnalNpbQrg
(4) MDFT - Juvenile Justice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDd_3W9Z9bc
(5) Adolescent Treatment http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZBWAVDMUVs
(6) Adolescent Drug Abuse MDFT Case Study (Part 1 of 2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQS5g-iKhpM
(7) Adolescent Drug Abuse MDFT Case Study (Part 2 of 2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00uPtkyt5qU
(8) Future of Adolescent Treatment and Research http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iATxeBkxnE4
(9) Dr. Howard Liddle, Multidimensional Family Therapy DVD (APA Video Series) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHKSI5bv9Q8
(10) MDFT (Multidimensional Family Therapy, in Dutch with English subtitles) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkRk6fCdlng
(11) MDFT (Multidimensional Family Therapy, Dutch version) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cspBpTaCZoc
(12) MDFT (Multidimensional Family Therapy, German version)
About Dr. Howard Liddle:
Howard A. Liddle, EdD, ABPP (Family Psychology), is Professor, in the Departments of Epidemiology and Public Health and Psychology, and Director, of the Center for Treatment Research on Adolescent Drug Abuse at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine (www.miami.eductrada).Trained as a psychologist and family therapist, Dr. Liddle directs a long term program of National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)-funded treatment development and therapy research in the area of adolescent substance abuse and delinquency.
Dr. Liddle publishes widely and consistently. His most recent outcome studies have appeared in Addiction, the Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, and the American Journal of Drug And Alcohol Abuse. Dr. Liddle's 25 years of work have been recognized with career and research recognition awards from the American Psychological Association (APA), the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, the American Family Therapy Academy, the Hazelden Foundation in Minnesota. APA and Hazelden have produced DVDs on the MDFT approach.Dr. Liddle received the 2006 Research to Practice Award at the Joint Meeting on Adolescent Treatment Effectiveness (NIDA, NIAAA, CSAT, CSAP).
Dr. Liddle has been a faculty member in the medical school at the University of Miami since 1996. Before that he was a faculty member at the University of California, San Francisco and Temple University in Philadelphia. W...