✔️ LEARN 20 WORDS https://youtu.be/TSGdNMzlrcg
What does Adulterate mean? Learn the meaning of Adulterate as we define this advanced vocabulary word with a simple definition, pictures, example sentences, English pronunciation and audio.
Adulterate definition (verb) to make a substance less pure by adding something else to it
Adulterate pronunciation: uh-duhl-tuh-reyt
Examples of Adulterate in a sentence:
1. If you want to adulterate your alcoholic drink, you should add some water to it.
2. The restaurant was fined for trying to adulterate the beef with cheap meats.
3. The evil pharmacist was arrested after he tried to adulterate the cancer medicines for profit.
4. As the parent of a young child, I often adulterate the apple juice in my house with water.
5. Because I have worked hard to become a respected person, it would concern me greatly if someone tried to adulterate my reputation with lies.
Adulterate synonyms and other related words for Adulterate
pollute, corrupt, contaminate, debase, dilute, pervert, taint, vitiate, weaken, alloy, doctor, cut, defile, degrade, falsify, infect, poison, thin, water, distort, sophisticate, bastardize, deprave, impair, warp, adulterated, debauch, spoil, twist, water down
Dictionary Definition & Sentences Page
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER + VISIT OUR VOCABULARY RESOURCE LEARNING WEBSITES (Bookmark 'em!) 👇
► http://VocabularyVideos.com - a memorable name that'll redirect you to our word of the day vocabulary videos.
► https://WordsinaSentence.com - our sentence dictionary Website, where we define words with sentences
► https://Twitter.com/vocabularyhelp - Twitter account for my vocabularic tweets