This AWS Lambda Tutorial will help you understand what is AWS Lambda, why do we use AWS Lambda, how does AWS Lambda work, AWS Lambda concepts such as requests, containers and backups along with a demo on Backing up data on AWS S3 using AWS Lambda. AWS Lambda is an event-driven, serverless computing platform provided by Amazon as a part of the Amazon Web Services. It is a computing service that runs code in response to events and automatically manages the computing resources required by that code. Now, let us deep dive into this tutorial and understand what AWS Lambda actually is.
Below topics are explained in this AWS Lambda Tutorial:
1. Features of AWS Lambda (02:31)
2. What is AWS Lambda? (03:55)
3. Where is AWS Lambda used? (04:52)
4. Use Case - Backing up data in S3 using AWS Lambda (09:02)
#AWS #AWSLambda #AmazonWebServices #AWSTutorial #AWSTraining #CloudComputing #Simplilearn
To learn more about AWS, subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsvq...
You can also go through the slides here: https://goo.gl/ijPqca
Check out our AWS Solution Architect Certification Training: https://www.simplilearn.com/cloud-computing/aws-solution-architect-associate-training?utm_campaign=AWS-Lambda-Tutorial-97q30JjEq9Y&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
This AWS certification training is designed to help you gain the in-depth understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) architectural principles and services. You will learn how cloud computing is redefining the rules of IT architecture and how to design, plan, and scale AWS Cloud implementations with best practices recommended by Amazon. The AWS Cloud platform powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries, and AWS certified solution architects take home about $126,000 per year.
This AWS certification course will help you learn the key concepts, latest trends, and best practices for working with the AWS architecture – and become industry-ready AWS certified solutions architect to help you qualify for a position as a high-quality AWS professional.
The course begins with an overview of the AWS platform before diving into its individual elements: IAM, VPC, EC2, EBS, ELB, CDN, S3, EIP, KMS, Route 53, RDS, Glacier, Snowball, Cloudfront, Dynamo DB, Redshift, Auto Scaling, Cloudwatch, Elastic Cache, CloudTrail, and Security. Those who complete the course will be able to:
1. Formulate solution plans and provide guidance on AWS architectural best practices
2. Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
3. Identify the lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
4. Decipher the ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
5. Select the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
6. Estimate AWS costs and identify cost control mechanisms
This AWS course is recommended for professionals who want to pursue a career in Cloud computing or develop Cloud applications with AWS. You’ll become an asset to any organization, helping leverage best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions and migrate existing workloads to the cloud.
Learn more at: https://www.simplilearn.com/cloud-computing/aws-solution-architect-associate-training?utm_campaign=AWS-Lambda-Tutorial-97q30JjEq9Y&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
For more information about Simplilearn’s courses, visit:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn/
- Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0