Throat Chakra - Ultimate Tuning and Healing Program [ Vishuddha ]
Meditative Mind presents Fifth session from Ultimate Chakra Tuning and Healing Program. We will be tuning and harmonizing Fifth Chakra - Throat Chakra [ Vishuddha ]
If you are starting out the series checkout the Earlier Sessions
☀ Session1: Root Chakra ( Muladhara ) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GCG6MTHuks
☀ Session 2: Sacral Chakra ( Swadhisthana ) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2lPRprUViA
☀ Session 3 : Solar Plexus Chakra ( Manipura )
☀ Session 4 : Heart Chakra ( Anahata )
☀ THANK YOU
We thank you for all your support and making Meditative Mind a buzzing community of Meditators and Energy Healing Practitioners. For Any Questions, please leave us a comment below, we will be happy to help you.
Subscribe for your Daily Meditations - http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=TheMeditativeMind
☀ ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Everything around us is energy and vibration. Even each one of us has certain vibrations, we may call it 'vibe' sometime. What is interesting is that each of our chakras has a specific vibration as well – and you can use sound frequencies that are known to be in vibrational harmony with each chakra, with the purposes of tuning, opening and harmonizing .
☀ ABOUT THROAT CHAKRA
Also known as the 5th, or Throat Chakra, the vishuddha (or vishuddhi) is the centre that governs our speech and creative expression in the world. It’s balance will determine how honest you are, and how well you can express yourself with the people around you. It is through this chakra that we speak our choices and through this, we discover that our choices, no matter how small or unimportant that they may seem, have consequences. It is located at the base of the throat, in the V that is formed in the center of the collarbone.
COLOR : Blue
ELEMENT : Ether
SEED MANTRA : HAM
When Throat Chakra is Unbalanced, you will be unable to express yourself and will often be misinterpreted or misunderstood by others. You will probably be “wishy washy” or considered “flakey” or unreliable by the people in your life.
Physical symptoms of a Throat Chakra Imbalance:
Throat lump, laryngitis, sore throat, tonsilitis, teeth problems, thrush, jaw problems (tmj), earaches, ear problems, sinus infections, thyroid problems,
☀ HOW TO BALANCE THROAT CHAKRA WITH THIS PROGRAM
This program uses music with frequencies which resonate with Throat Chakra to simulate and to attune the Chakra, thus healing and harmonizing it. We use 3 primary frequencies for Throat Chakra in this Program
Lower - 141.27Hz
Central - 384Hz
Higher - 741Hz
The program lasts for 1 hour and we will be spending roughly 20 minutes at each frequency starting with the Lower to higher.
1. Sit Comfortably at a quiet place.
2. Breathe Slowly. You may use the soft bell sounds in the track to guide your breathing rhythm. But make sure you are breathing as naturally as possible.
3. As you breathe, Let the tips of your index finger and thumb touch. And let them rest on your knee
Concentrate on the Throat chakra at the center of the throat
4. Visualize a Blue Sphere a very light one... filled with Air ..there... expanding as you inhale. As you exhale, visualize this sphere radiating becoming light, and in turn making your entire body light. Lighter than air. as if you are floating.
5. Once you are comfortably breathing and your focused on the sphere. Chant 'HAM' along with the track. It is the seed mantra for this chakra. As you chant, visualize that light Blue sphere getting bigger and bigger ... and lighter and lighter with each chant.
P.S. You are free to stop anywhere in the session. We would recommend that you take it slowly, if you are working on it for the first time.