A big thank you to MHV and Justin for clobbering a video together when life prevented me from doing mine!
Check out MHV: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK09g6gYGMvU-0x1VCF1hgA
And Justin: https://twitter.com/CBI_PTO_History
- You can support my Channel with Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Bismarck
⚜ Support My Work ⚜
- You can support my Channel with a donation [Paypal]: https://www.paypal.me/BismarckYT
⚜ Find Me On Social Media ⚜
- Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/bis18marck70
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bis18marck70
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Bis18marck70
⚜ Sources ⚜
CAB 16/147, "The Vulnerability of Capital Ships to Air Attack," in Royal Navy Flag Officers 1904-1945: Reference Documents and Resources - Admiralty Documents, www.admirals.org.uk/records/adm/cab/cab16-147.php (3 March 2013). (I don't even know if this is the correct way to cite it. I did this way back in undergrad. :P)
ADM 239/261. "The 1939 Fighting Instructions." In Royal Navy Flag Officers 1904-1945: Reference Documents and Resources - Admiralty Documents, www.admirals.org.uk/records/adm/adm239/adm239-261_Intro.php (3 March 2013)
Beatty, David. The Beatty Papers: Selections from the Private and Official Correspondence of Admiral of the Fleet Earl Beatty. Ed. Bryan Ranft. London: Scolar Press for the Navy Records Society, 1989.
Peattie, Mark; Kaigun