Find out what is exposure triangle and how does it affect the picture quality. This video explain in Hindi language the concept of photo exposure triangle.
Exposure triangle (3 pillars of photography) consists of following 3:
1. Aperture - It decides how much light can enter the camera.
2. Shutter speed - It decides for how long the light can enter the camera
3. ISO - The sensitivity of the photo sensor in the Camera.
All these 3 combined defines the final quality of any picture.
Here re the links for the explanation for each one of them:
1. Aperture - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7Nqnx6SFvc
2. Shutter speed - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7o9PvrxtOg
3. ISO - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ4HYdiiKCw
Nikon 50mm f/1.8 lens:
Canon 50mm f/1.8 lens:
Visit our Website:
Subscribe to Our Channel: