hello friends watch this video to see and know about all new 2019 Hyundai Venue SX turbo dual tone with actual look and details including interiors & exteriors !! #hyundaivenue #connectedsuv #bluelink
Please Like, Share & Subscribe !!!!
[Exclusive] Hyundai Venue SX(O) 🔥🔥 | The connected SUV | features | review | specs !!! - https://youtu.be/O0xZafZ_BXI
[Exclusive] Hyundai Venue SX Plus DCT Turbo 1.0L 🔥🔥 | Automatic | features | review !! - https://youtu.be/L3jDJ42th90
Hyundai venue has been launched between 6.50L* - 11.10L* ex showroom delhi
to know more visit - http://bit.ly/2JK9Swj
Gyani Enough Vlogs channel ( subscribe & share ) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZDMJRCQjEk9hr2zSIkA37Q?sub_confirmation=1
The Hyundai Venue is a five-door subcompact crossover SUV manufactured and marketed by the South Korean manufacturer Hyundai, having debuted at the 2019 New York Auto Show. The Venue fits below the Hyundai Kona in Hyundai's International lineup and below the Hyundai Creta in Hyundai's Indian lineup.
In the North American market, the Venue will be powered by the 1.6L "Gamma" Inline Four-Cylinder (I4) gasoline engine producing 121 horsepower and 113 lb. ft. of torque. Both a 6-speed manual transmission (available only on base SE trim) and an Intelligent Variable Transmission (IVT) will be available (the latter is standard on SEL and optional on SE), and the Venue will be available exclusively with Front Wheel Drive (FWD). Trim levels are base SE and up-level SEL.
an eight-inch display infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone integration
In the Indian market, the Venue competes with the Mahindra XUV300, Ford Ecosport, Tata Nexon and the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza.
The SUV in India is powered by a 1.2-litre 4-cylinder naturally aspirated petrol engine that produces 83 hp and 115 Nm of torque, paired to a 5-speed manual transmission, a 1.4-litre 4-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine offering 90 hp and 220 Nm, paired to a 6-speed manual transmission, and a 1.0-litre 3-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine that offers 120 hp and 172 Nm of torque. The turbo petrol exclusively gets an option of 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
like us on facebook - https://goo.gl/j1r6c2
follow us on twitter - https://goo.gl/TTECQP
follow us on google plus - https://goo.gl/3HkNGW
follow us on instagram - https://goo.gl/zdU7Ny
My vlogging gear -
1) Canon Powershot G7 X Mark II - http://fkrt.it/Os7PtKNNNN
2) GoPro Hero7 - http://fkrt.it/OJpJ0KNNNN
3) SanDisk EXTREME PRO A2 128 GB MicroSDXC Class 10 - http://fkrt.it/OJK!7KNNNN
4) SanDisk Extreme Pro 32 GB MicroSDHC UHS Class 3 - http://fkrt.it/OLx42KNNNN
5) BOYA by-MM1 Universal Cardiod Shotgun Microphone - https://amzn.to/2RoZRsD
6) AmazonBasics Lightweight Mini Tripod - https://amzn.to/2RrvaTH
7) PULUZ for GoPro Hero 7 Black housing - https://amzn.to/2QhzRLg
8) AmazonBasics GoPro Head Strap Mount (Black) - https://amzn.to/2BR7gY8
9) AmazonBasics Large Carrying Case for GoPro - https://amzn.to/2Rs4FgS
10) AmazonBasics Tripod Mounts for GoPro - https://amzn.to/2BQ8cMm
11) AmazonBasics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag (2 Pack) - https://amzn.to/2QcLAdX
12) Taslar Front and Back Tempered Glass for GoPro Hero 5, 6, 7 - https://amzn.to/2QeOLC2
13) GoPro AFTTM-001 Shorty Mini Extension Pole with Tripod - https://amzn.to/2TkmlIu
14) GoPro 3 Way Mount Tripod for Camera - https://amzn.to/2Rvpbxq
15) SICHER Gorilla Mini Tripod for Phone/DSLR Camera - https://amzn.to/2Ruh1Fe