In this video I talk about the best books for Judicial Exam preparation. I cover the books you need for Criminal Law, Civil Law I and Civil Law II. These are the books which are helpful in law and judicial exams.
In order to prepare for Judicial exams, its advisable to read the books with explanation first and then prepare for Objective type Entrance exam. One should have a brief knowledge about the content of the books in order to crack the competitive exam.
To make sure you are preparing for the exams in a proper wa, make sure you also view other videos. This will help you to prepare for the judicial exam at home.
Here are the links to the books I mentioned in the same order as the video.
1. The Code Of Criminal Procedure,1973: http://amzn.to/2yhnENr
2. Kelkar's Criminal Procedure: http://amzn.to/2jR8ieq
3. The Law of Evidence by Batuk Lal: http://amzn.to/2jxs8yt
4. Indian Penal Code by KD Gaur: http://amzn.to/2ANk54I
5. Hindu Laws (Bare act): http://amzn.to/2jvS11t
6. Hindu Laws (Family Law Lectures) by Poonam Pradhan: http://amzn.to/2yh7dAO
7. Muslim Law (Bare Act): http://amzn.to/2ALymyB
8. Muslim Law by Aqil Ahmad: http://amzn.to/2yhtIWn
9. Indian Registration Act by JPS Sirohi: http://amzn.to/2AP3ihP
10. Registration Act (Bare Act)
11. Limitation Act (Bare Act): http://amzn.to/2yhnupH
12. Universal's Guide to Judicial Service Examination: http://amzn.to/2nSfFXd
13. Civil Procedure (CPC) with Limitation Act, 1963: http://amzn.to/2jBfgXR
14. The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 (Bare Act): http://amzn.to/2jB039s
15. The Indian Contract Act, 1872 (Bare Act): http://amzn.to/2yhqFNL
16. Indian Contract Act by RK Bangia: http://amzn.to/2jz8ZvZ
17. Introduction to Law of Partnership (including Limited Liability partnership) by Avtar Singh: http://amzn.to/2Av6bXZ
18. Sale of Goods Act, 1930 (Bare Act): http://amzn.to/2AuKAPh
19. Specific Relief Act, 1963 (Bare Act): http://amzn.to/2ANhrvI
If you face any issues in getting these books on Amazon, let me know and I will be happy to help.
View our video SRA
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StudEase/
Can check best introduction of Criminal Procedure Code
You can also view our video How to actually read a bare Act for Competitive exams
Overview of Specific Relief Act
#BestBooksJudiciary #JudiciaryBooks #BooksForCivilJudgeExam