Limitation Act is a procedural law which came into effect from 1st Jan, 1964. Limitation Act is based on 3rd report of law commission.
It has a retrospective effect.
This video pertaining to Limitation Act, 1963 is helpful for CS Executive, Law (LLb), Judiciary students.
In this post I have covered Section 3 Limitation Act, 1963, Section 4 Limitation Act, 1963 and Section 5 Limitation Act, 1963.
List of books to prepare for the exam :
1 G.K. Books : https://youtu.be/mUAiuJhiPjk
2 books for DJS : https://youtu.be/9OojEx-Wnw0
3 List of all books : https://youtu.be/iTLgLhoK988
1. The Code Of Criminal Procedure,1973: http://amzn.to/2yhnENr
2. Kelkar's Criminal Procedure: http://amzn.to/2jR8ieq
3. The Law of Evidence by Batuk Lal: http://amzn.to/2jxs8yt
4. Indian Penal Code by KD Gaur: http://amzn.to/2ANk54I
5. Hindu Laws (Bare act): http://amzn.to/2jvS11t
6. Hindu Laws (Family Law Lectures) by Poonam Pradhan: http://amzn.to/2yh7dAO
7. Muslim Law (Bare Act): http://amzn.to/2ALymyB
8. Muslim Law by Aqil Ahmad: http://amzn.to/2yhtIWn
9. Indian Registration Act by JPS Sirohi: http://amzn.to/2AP3ihP
10. Registration Act (Bare Act)
11. Limitation Act (Bare Act): http://amzn.to/2yhnupH
12. Universal's Guide to Judicial Service Examination: http://amzn.to/2nSfFXd
13. Civil Procedure (CPC) with Limitation Act, 1963: http://amzn.to/2jBfgXR
14. The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 (Bare Act): http://amzn.to/2jB039s
15. The Indian Contract Act, 1872 (Bare Act): http://amzn.to/2yhqFNL
16. Indian Contract Act by RK Bangia: http://amzn.to/2jz8ZvZ
17. Introduction to Law of Partnership (including Limited Liability partnership) by Avtar Singh: http://amzn.to/2Av6bXZ
18. Sale of Goods Act, 1930 (Bare Act): http://amzn.to/2AuKAPh
19. Specific Relief Act, 1963 (Bare Act): http://amzn.to/2ANhrvI