My Video Camera: https://amzn.to/2MliBE4
Crashed the Stryker while trying to split lanes between two cars.
Sorry for the shaky video. New camera sony a5000. Didn't realize the keychain was rattling.
MojoGrip: Car Videos | Business Advice | Entrepreneurs | Aviation | Rider | Auto Reviews | Auto Reviews
The Mojogrip channel features a diverse set of videos designed to assist others in getting their “mojo” back. Videos for entrepreneurship, car and bike enthusiasts are available, providing a play-by-play instruction manual for certain things, in addition to a personal look into the life of the owner Mike.
Videos include Wrecked my Yahama Stryker https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYOYdWsb6pU. This video talks about crashing this particular motorcycle, and how it will be rebuilt to be better than new. For the business-minded people, there are a number of videos:
• Presentation matters - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owuai2Row_8
• Why you should love your job - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FujfjFuIwQQ
Mike is also an airline enthusiast and pilot, so there are a number of aviation and aircraft-related videos such as:
• How to fly an airplane - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijLzrlgUOLw
• First Night Flight in Diamond DA40 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--6QNHgbC-g
• Pre-Flight Checklist - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L12-vkoKnxY
• Learning Steep Turns in the Diamondstar - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKtfJ0FHONA
These airplane videos are designed to give the standard viewer an idea of what occurs when flying a small, single engine aircraf. This can be ideal for those who are considering becoming a pilot or pursuing their pilot’s license.
For those who don’t know how to drive a stick shift or manual car, there is a video demonstrating how to do the basics in a 2015 Fiat Abarth here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQqP97K_xKg. This is a very detailed video, outlining the different areas of concern, such as the clutch and the gear. It demonstrates in detail how to maneuver this car to get from point A to point B, using the stick shift and when the car should be moved into the different gears.
There are also random videos for viewing pleasure, such as:
• It’s the simple things in life we forget - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rqgy11V26o
• Why you shouldn’t be a realist - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrXiS-5TNj0
The Mojogrip channel is perfect for those who are attempting to learn how to fly an airplane, drive a stick shift, need advice for the business world, or just an outlet where they can relax, unwind and stray away from the everyday noise of the world.